Former Chapel of S. Sebastiano
Demolished in 1935 for reasons of public traffic, the origin of this dates back to 1500. Currently, no photos or drawings have been found that represent its shapes.
It was rebuilt in the late 600 'at the expense of the community, the cemetery was built nearby which took its name, canceled in 1833, and then built the new and current one.
The chapel located on a neighboring hill was the gathering point for the faithful. Today there remains a small space created between the inhabited area used during the religious services relating to the saint.