Chapel of S. Lorenzo
The first parish seat of Scurzolengo, in 1625 the twinning of the then church of San Lorenzo with that of San Andrea (located in the center of the castle node) was decided in the bishopric and curial seat, which became and still remains the official seat of the parish.
In 1629, through an act of Monsignor Brolia, the total functioning of San Andrea was decided while San Lorenzo would continue to exist with the sole purpose of being a chapel.
In 1836 with the pastoral visit of the Bishop of Asti Monsignor Liberti it is clear that the chapel was in bad condition, the windows were without glass, and it was to be considered forbidden.
The statue of San Lorenzo is still present today, where previously there was the seat of the chapel, every year Mass is celebrated on August 10 in honor of the Patron Saint.
The images present portray the chapel at its origins and the statue of San Lorenzo placed outside the building that once housed the chapel.